“How can we live a fulfilling life?"
In the prime of my 20s, I faced a crisis. I was experiencing sleep problems and anxiety attacks.
It took me a while to realise that I was far from being the best version of myself and living a fulfilling life.
Triggered by this crisis, I began to look more deeply into myself and my life themes.
Thanks to this journey, I had the opportunity to break unhelpful patterns of thought and action. Simultaneously, I adopted healthier patterns of thought and behaviour.
Over the past years, I experimented with different methods to establish better habits to lead a more fulfilled life.
Today I am at a point in my life where I am fortunate to have made significant progress towards living a more fulfilling life.
Now I would like to share those learnings with you hoping it will be useful for your journey.
The boring stuff about me
Please find an overview of my academic and professional background below.
- BA in Business Administration from the University of St.Gallen (HSG)
- BSc in Computer Science from the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)
- >9 years of experience working in the FinTech/InsurTech space at the intersection of business and IT for both corporates and startups
- >3 failed attempts at creating a successful startup
- Former Member of the Board at the Swiss LegalTech Association
- Former Chief Strategy Officer at Knip (new: Digital Insurance Group), a Swiss-based InsurTech startup (Techcrunch Article)